We are excited to be your allergist and welcome you to our family.
We are in network with a majority of plans. Please click here for our full list.
We will make every effort to review your insurance information prior to your visit. We also would like you to check the following:
- Your provider is in-network
- Which services are covered under your plan
- Which services are covered by your copayment, deductible, and/or co-insurance.
Below are some codes that may be applied to your initial visit:
- First visit code: 99203, 99204, 99243, 99244
- Breathing tests: 94010, 94060, 95012
- Allergy tests: 95004, 95024, 95044
You must register for the patient portal before your first visit. The patient portal will allow you to complete your new patient forms.
In order to have allergy testing performed, you will need to stop your antihistamines 3 to 5 days before your appointment. If you are unsure if you should or can stop a medication, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of Antihistamines:
- Allegra (fexofenadine)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
- Claritin (loratadine)
- Xyzal (levocetirizine)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Atarax (hydroxyzine)